Friday, December 26, 2014

Feature: VideoGamer.com GOTY 2014 – Brett Phipps

Staff Writer Brett Phipps picks his three favourite games of the year, including one that we think he made up.




Every time the GOTY chat cropped up in the office, my mind immediately jumped to Stick of Truth. I’m fully aware it wasn’t the greatest turn-based RPG, but for somebody who has seen every episode of what I think is the greatest thing on TV, it was exactly what I wanted from beginning to end.



I can’t tell you the amount of times I laughed out loud while playing, and to tell you any of the moments that caused me to lose it would be a spoiler. I even laughed at some of the descriptions in the trophy list, mainly because many of them involved farting or cacking your pants and...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1HKj4Fn

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment