Thursday, January 29, 2015

Feature: The Struggle: One man's tale of pain, ingenuity, an Xbox One and shelving units

Sometimes what you need arrives at the most unexpected time.




Being what is often referred to as "a man", I obviously didn't start this adventure the way I probably should have: amazon.co.uk, search, shelf, buy. No, of course not, but in fairness I didn't need any ordinary shelf – oh no. Let me paint a picture for you, with words written below.



In my bedroom, where I hoped my Xbox One would reside along with myself, there is a chest of drawers. Pre-Christmas Day 2014 (but not before October 2014), this chest was home to my PS4 and a variety of other everyday items – the stuff that has no home and is repeatedly dumped there so often it...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1BzZ9Il

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment