Saturday, March 28, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 28th March 2015

The one in which Miller gets confused about time and Dave shocks everyone.




Wolfenstein is ongoing but progress is slow considering I've been handling a fair few reviews over the last couple if weeks. One of those games is Axiom Verge, a retro Metroidvania coming to PS4 next week. I'll have a review up going into more detail, but I'm enjoying it a lot. I just wish I wasn't so rubbish at working out where to go.



I spent what must have been three hours roaming around seemingly with nothing to do, and then finally found a door I hadn't been through. Slightly annoying, but it at least gave me a reason to look in every nook and cranny and find numerous hidden...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1CY7RCY

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment