Saturday, June 13, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 13th June 2015

The one in which Miller lays the smack down on June's PS Plus, Burns goes fanboy, and Splatoon gets some play time.

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 13th June 2015 article
I can't remember a single game I've played this week, other than two I played very briefly. Bios, a fast-paced FPS that is all about finishing stages as quickly as possible, certainly showed promise, but it crashed so often on my laptop that it's hard to say much else about it. Secondly, having seen loads of people talking about You Must Build a Boat, I gave it a whirl only to find that my horrible portable mouse wasn't really up to the task of the fast dragging required. If I could match the tiles at a greater speed perhaps I'd have got farther. Sorry if you've found that paragraph...

Read More



from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1FeoxSE

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment