Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Feature: VideoGamer.com GOTY 2014 – Tom Orry

Boss man Tom looks over the year's releases, picks his favourites, is probably wrong.




Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition is far and away my favourite game of 2014. It's also something that I initially had next to no interest in. I remember when Blizzard fans were going nuts over the game on PC back in 2012 and I didn't understand why. You click on things and get loot and do that over and over again. No big deal, or so I thought.



Blizzard brought the game to consoles in 2013 and I still didn't care, but when it arrived on PS4, in lovely 1080p and 60fps I was tempted to take a look. Initially it did nothing for me. Combat felt simplistic, my character was horribly...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1GSvT1W

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment