Saturday, December 6, 2014

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 6th December 2014

The one which didn't feature Steve Burns because he was angry about video games.




I'm now onto Act IV of Diablo 3 on PS4 and I'm not sure I'll ever get bored. I'm pretty sure I'm playing it as wrong as any person could possibly do, barely having a clue what's going on inside the menus and not once joining forces with another human player. I should probably increase the difficulty too, as I beat the final boss of Act 3 in about two seconds, before he'd even managed to lay a finger on me.



Dave Scammell, News Editor – The Crew, PS4



As a "driving MMO", initial impressions suggest The Crew doesn't do a very good job at achieving what it sets out to...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1q5LzdN

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment