Thursday, December 4, 2014

News: Sakurai says he probably won't make another Smash Bros.

And he can't see his successor delivering the same level of content, either.




"I can't positively declare there won't be [another Smash Bros.]," Sakurai said in the latest issue of Game Informer. "With both Melee and Brawl, I made those games with the thought that there wouldn't be any more sequels. Thus, I really can't deny the chance for another. However, as for myself, I don't think there will be.



"Our intention [with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U] was to provide extra merits to the game which go far beyond the sale price," he continued. "In terms of scope, and in terms of sheer number of characters, we went beyond our limits long ago. And yet, if we cut...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1tQFhtW

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment