Thursday, December 4, 2014

Review: The Crew

Review in progress: It's as if Ubisoft wants me to hate it.




I'd just wasted 20 minutes on a massive dirt race, fighting tooth and nail to gain a top three finish, being worried that I'd spend a large chunk of time only to crash out on the final bend and have to do it all again. It was tense, and my heart was beating fast as I boosted into second place seconds from the finish line.



"The Crew services are unavailable or you may have lost your connection," read the message on the screen as the game ripped me away from a glorious collection of rewards.



"Fuck this shit!," I declared to myself, my hand now slightly shaking from the...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/11Z5XlV

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment