Saturday, January 10, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 10th January 2014

The one in which Brett has commitment issues over anything that isn't a Marvel Blu-ray.




I didn't play Ghosts. After feeling a bit burnt out on CoD campaigns (I know multiplayer is what all the cool people play, but I'm not one of those people) and then reading the mediocre reviews, it just didn't excite me. But Advanced Warfare had a completely different feeling around it. The overall message coming from players was that it's good, really good, so I am currently giving it a rather slow-paced shot.



In shocking news, those people that said it was good are right. It looks gorgeous (although there are times when it looks a bit wonky, mainly when you look at an AI...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1AWohdw

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment