Saturday, January 17, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 17th January 2014

The one in which Tom thinks he's Shigeru Miyamoto .




I haven't played much this week aside from more Advanced Warfare, but I have been making a game. If you haven't seen already, I've acquired the licence for Chris Bratt, and am making Bratterz: The Official Video Game. I'll keep everyone up to date on my progress on VideoGamer's Facebook page, but I warn you that progress will be slow. I'm following GameMaker tutorials from GunPoint creator, Tom Francis and I've currently got our Hero's face gunning down his nemesis with rapid-fire horses. Next week, look out for exploding enemies!



Steve Burns, Known Bastard – Far Cry 4, PS4,...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/15hqcNk

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment