Tuesday, January 13, 2015

News: Life is Strange director on the importance of female protagonists

"I'm happy if playing the game changes one person's mind," claims creative director.




"In the current climate, I'm happy if playing the game changes one person’s mind," Moris told us earlier this week, "especially in the publishing world where they can be reluctant to publish games that have female protagonists, then that's good.



"But we are creatives, not political militants. I think the issue with female leads - and this is me as an individual - is a small part of a much bigger and universal issue, which is gender equality. Of course we can do little things in our community, but the bigger change has to come from the top, I think."



Moris' comments...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1u2sl5v

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment