Monday, January 19, 2015

News: Resident Evil 3 writer would 'love to remake' the classic PS1 horror

But doesn't think Capcom would ever do it.




"I could never turn down such an offer [to work with Capcom again]," Kawamura told Eurogamer in an article looking back over his career. "I am very fond of Biohazard [the Japanese title for Resident Evil].



"To be honest, I would love to remake Biohazard 3 with today's technology and skills," he continued. "However Capcom would never try that, and I am not that much of a valuable member to Capcom. The Biohazard series is created by Capcom's most elite members. It's hard to imagine myself fitting in with such a prestigious team. Even if I were to successfully work on a Biohazard 3...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/15k3VPm

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment