Saturday, April 11, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 11th April 2015

The one in which Tom finally finishes Wolfenstein, Miller is sad, Dave talks frame rates, and Burns sort of likes a game.




I finally finished Wolfenstein: The New Order this week, after months of playing 40-odd minutes in the evenings. I enjoyed it a lot, although the final few hours seemed to be one boss fight after the next, and the ending was so signposted I thought I was on the M25. Still, I'm very much looking forward to seeing what the team at Machine Games does next (after its standalone expansion Old Blood).



I've also been playing upcoming boss-fighting indie future darling, Titan Souls. Review will be live early next week, but my thoughts are largely positive despite a few irks. So far...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1D6J4ev

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment