Saturday, April 18, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 18th April 2015

The one in which Tom can't play games, Dave dreams about a game, and Brett and Miller agree on something.




I don't know why I started to play this. Having finished Wolfenstein my options were wide open and I have Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive both begging me to play them, but I'm lazy. My PS4 was on and Hotline Miami was already installed from a failed attempt to like it months ago.



I still don't like it much. Maybe the gameplay just isn't for me, but I'm finding it all rather awkward. I'm constantly dropping my weapon when I want to fire it, missing enemies when I go in to punch them, walking straight into shotgun fire... It certainly has that one-more-try appeal, but dying in...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1EcTtsB

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment