Saturday, April 4, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 4th April 2015

The one in which Brett play's Tom's game, Dave plays Bloodborne and Miller is sad but powerful.




I'm not sure Wolfenstein will ever end. I just fought a massive mechanical monster, assuming it would wrap things up, but no. On the game goes. This was after coming back from a Moon base. It's still fun, but I'll be glad when I can tackle something else in my free time.



I've spent most my time this week playing Axiom Verge, a game that I now rank as one of the best on the PS4. I'm not quite sure how this managed to get its hooks into me where other retro-inspired games have failed, but the excellent world design plays a big part. The sense of discovery made me want to keep...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1atWO9O

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment