Friday, April 17, 2015

News: PC modder makes Rain playable in Mortal Kombat X

Character was previously only seen as an unplayable opponent.




The mod essentially tricks the game into thinking Shinnok is Rain, giving rise to a fully playable version of Rain with his move set.



"There are other files you can change to get stuff like Rain's name under the health Bar but the only files I modded are in the 'Assets' folder I believe; there should be 2 associated with Rain (Rain_A.xxx and another one I can't remember but you can just search the folder for Rain)," explained the modder.



"Anyway, I backed up the files for Shinnok (the character I'm replacing) and renamed Rain's files to match those associated with...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1NVQc5H

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment