Saturday, May 30, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 30th May 2015

The one in which Miller talked about the game Tom was playing and Tom played the game Miller loves. And Burns makes a big revelation.

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 30th May 2015 article
I've really only dabbled with Guacamelee, one of the games given to PlayStation Plus members in May, but I'm already enjoying it a lot. The most striking part is the art style, which really doesn't come across anywhere near as well in pictures as it does in motion. This is a gorgeous game, with lovely background art, great characters and top music to boot. I've heard the final stages ramp up the difficulty and cause annoyance, but hopefully I'll be having so much fun on the way I won't mind too much.

Steve Burns, Deputy Editor – Splatoon, Wii U

Hey! Guess what? That...

Read More



from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1AA9TdB

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment