Thursday, February 26, 2015

Feature: My epic retro gaming adventure - how one afternoon turned into a quest

Why do I suddenly want to play retro games? And what options do I have? I guide you through my thoughts.




Despite my all-in-one dream, old consoles are the most obvious solution, I thought to myself, imagining rolling up to a boot sale to find boxes full of mint in box treasures from the 80s and 90s. I'd hit a few sales and come back with all I needed for under £50. The trouble is that, in winter, no fool is going to stand around in the cold while David Dickinson tries to haggle a copy of Joe & Mac Caveman Ninja on the SNES down to £1.50 from its £2 asking price.



But we live in a different, modern world, one not suited to old consoles. For one, I own a big TV – honestly,...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1JPHrb6

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment