Saturday, February 28, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 28th February 2015

The one in which Burns wore an eyepatch and Tom showed his age.




I'm still working through Wolf, still enjoying it, still not quite sold on it as much as most people were, though. Something about it just doesn't fit right and the switch to cutscenes jars every time. Still, the shooting is great and the story isn't rubbish either.



Aside from more Wolf I've been playing whatever old cartridge games I can get my hands on via the RetroN 5. Pilotwings on SNES is still pretty fun, Bubsy is Bubsy, and Wrestlemania is awful. Dave brought in loads of his old games, so I gave Aladdin on Mega Drive a quick go to check it's still good, and it is. Less...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1JYuAU2

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment