Saturday, May 9, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer Plays, May 9th 2015

The one in which the latest Wolfenstein game becomes an accurate depiction of Britain from 2015 until 2020.

Feature: VideoGamer Plays, May 9th 2015 article
For the last few weeks I've been going through free game Cry of Fear for VideoGamer's ridiculous video series 'Two Cowards Play...'.

In case you don't know, I hate horror games, and the now deceased P.T. genuinely made me fear for my life. As sad as I am that Silent Hills will never see the light of day (at least in the guise we all thought), I'm confident it would have had an atmosphere like no other.

While Cry of Fear doesn't come close to that, it's a very impressive piece of work given it requires no financial offering and was originally a mod for Half-Life....

Read More



from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1JxNIEa

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment