Saturday, May 16, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 16th May 2015

The one in which Miller finds another wrestling game to play.

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 16th May 2015 article
At the speed of two races per week it might take me years to finish Forza Horizon 2, but it doesn't really matter as it's great fun. My problem is that I tend to spend the first 10 minutes just driving around, ignoring the structured events in favour of exploring. It helps that the game looks wonderful, the warm yellow lighting making the world a lovely place to spend some time. In the battle between last year's console exclusive racers, for me FH2 pips DriveClub, although there's no doubt Evolution turned its game around in a big way. I just prefer the feeling of Horizon 2. It's a...

Read More



from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1IDIt98

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment