Saturday, May 23, 2015

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 23rd May 2015

The one in which most people were too busy pretending to be wrestlers to write anything.

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 23rd May 2015 article
This was a tricky game to review. While there are many reasons why Lifeless Planet is the 5/10 experience I said it was, the game has a curious ability to hang around in my head. I even had a dream I was exploring an alien planet, this time with my wife and young son, who happened to be riding on a robotic dog. While that dream sounds like a more entertaining adventure than the one in Lifeless Planet, there's clearly no denying that my time playing an astronaut had some impact on me.

Steve Burns, Deputy Editor –Big Nintendo Wii U Game (shhhh)

Well, this is annoying....

Read More



from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1HARWOf

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment