Thursday, May 14, 2015

News: Swery wants to make a game about a high school girl masturbating to solve murders

But publishers reckon it's too "perverted" to release.

News: Swery wants to make a game about a high school girl masturbating to solve murders news
"Deadly Premonition is always on my mind," he said. "But I have no idea what form it'll take, when it'll appear, who I'll work on it with, or how I'll present it. The only answers are in the coffee.

"Aside from that, I'm also working on a story about a high school girl detective who uses the imagination (fantasising) energy from masturbating to help her solve murders. But all the publishers keep telling me 'There's no way we could put out such a perverted game!' LOL!

"I wish someone would let me make it."

If you need me I'll be out back playing The Witcher....

Read More



from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1czlm1o

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment