Thursday, November 27, 2014

News: Pillars of the Earth to be made into adventure game for 2017 release

Daedalic Entertainment hopes to release the game alongside the launch of Ken Follett's latest Kingsbridge novel.




The game is planned for release in 2017 for PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4 and iOS.



Pillars of the Earth will be the first official Ken Follett video game and intends to launch simultaneously with his third Kingsbridge novel.



"I'm thrilled that The Pillars of the Earth – which is probably my most famous book – is going to be turned into a computer game by Daedalic, now part of the Lübbe organisation. I believe this will bring my work to the attention of a new generation of readers. I've been working with Bastei Lübbe, and with the Lübbe-family, for 35 years now. It has...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1FvC2i3

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment