Tuesday, November 25, 2014

News: Thimbleweed Park is now fully funded on Kickstarter

Looks set reach its stretch goals too.




"I don't think I've ever rewritten an update or blog post as much as I have this one. I am at a loss for words. The support has been overwhelming and it's making us giddy," wrote Gilbert. "Before launching this Kickstarter, Gary and I debated endlessly if people would want a game that felt like it was made in 1987. A game made at the beginning of the golden era of point & click adventures. I think we have our answer. All 10,000+ of them."



It looks likely the funding push will also reach its stretch goals.



$425.000 By most popular demand, we'll translate Thimbleweed...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1AMuOIs

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment