Friday, May 1, 2015

News: Playing DiRT Rally? Join our live interactive tournament at 2pm today

Watch us or get involved directly in today's livestream.

News: Playing DiRT Rally? Join our live interactive tournament at 2pm today news
I suck at DiRT Rally, so obviously that means I'll be taking part in a live DiRT Rally tournament this afternoon - and you'll be my competition.

I'll be joined by the rest of Team VG as I race my way through an 18-stage event live on VideoGamerTV from 2pm today and, if you've picked up a copy of DiRT Rally, you can show me exactly how it's done.

To get involved, just join the VideoGamer League, head to the in-game Leagues section, enter the VideoGamer event and submit your times. While I'll be streaming the entire thing this afternoon, the actual event will remain open...

Read More



from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1FBXZQD

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment