Saturday, November 22, 2014

Feature: VideoGamer.com Plays, 22nd November 2014

The one in which we let Bratt write something because Dave had a headache.




I'm back on the Diablo 3 addiction train. It's hard to explain why I enjoy playing this so much, other than to say the systems in play just work so well. You're constantly making progress, constantly earning rewards, constantly destroying waves of enemies, and it's great fun. I'm now Level 31 and can't wait to see what is around the next corner. More enemies to munch I expect.



Steve Burns, Deputy Editor – GTA 5, PS4, Far Cry 4, PS4



Well, I've killed a lot people this week, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Between GTA 5 and Far Cry 4, my digital rap sheet is probably...



Read More







from VideoGamer.com - PSP Updates http://ift.tt/1z7Bcpl

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment